This fluffy snow-white dog, snuggled into the arms of its owner, is often confused with a plush toy. The regally majestic Bichon Frise is a decorative classic that has caused only admiration and admiration since the medieval Renaissance.
Adorable, artistic, quick-witted, and delightfully funny, French lapdogs are almost perfect.
The nature of the Bichon Frise in relation to children
Unlike small dogs, Bichons can get along well with children of any age.
However, the task is to explain to the child that a dog, even such a small and charming one, is not a toy, but a living creature with its own needs and desires.
Control communication between children and pets. Do not let your child be rude to your four-legged friend, disturb him while sleeping or eating. A child can accidentally cause serious harm to a small fragile dog, do not forget about this.
Bichon Frise is a family type dog. An adult animal retains the playfulness of a puppy and feels great in the cheerful company of children, but can also sit decorously next to a person if the noisy fuss is inappropriate. The good-natured and always positive nature of the Bichon Frise makes this breed more suitable for families with children, as opposed to the miniature Yorkshire Terriers or the fragile Toy Terriers. Of course, these animals are completely unsuitable for performing the functions of a formidable guard, but they can sincerely be friends with pets much more than they themselves.
The owners are no less pleased with the good health indicators of the Bichon Frise. Among them, there are real centenarians who live up to 18 years in good health. The key to the well-being of the ward is close contact with the owner and periodic forays into nature. Bichons are at the level of genetic relatives of poodles known as “water dogs”. The swims of a miniature pet must be controlled because bichons weigh up to 5 kg and their dimensions are less than the stock of bravado and courage.
- Bichon Frise is a cheerful, energetic playful, and unrestrainedly optimistic creature. A cheerful pet will disperse sadness and spleen, warm participation and love;
- French pussies are exquisitely tactful and polite. Dogs do not impose themselves, do not turn underfoot, demanding attention and communication. Snow-white beauties surprisingly delicately feel the emotional background and mood of the people around them;
- a sharp mind and ingenuity are the undoubted merit of the character of the Bichon Frise. Small dogs easily adapt to any conditions of detention and simply amaze with their obedience and ease of training;
- Frise is unusually friendly and peaceful: the very notion of “aggression” is incompatible with the French lapdog;
- miniature dogs easily get along in small apartments, are undemanding to long and long walks.
- sincerely devoted and selflessly in love with the owner and all household members of the Bichon Frise, they cannot stand loneliness. Locked in an empty apartment, the dog gets depressed and literally gets sick;
- the loud, shrill hysterical, and often baseless barking of vociferous French lapdogs can drive you crazy;
- a complex character is a heavy burden: the dogs do not forget anything and do not forgive. Breeders focus on this special attention: an offended or offended “out of business” doggie vindictively harms and takes revenge on the owner with gnawed slippers.