Are you looking for a new treat to give your dog during training? Or do you want a recipe for a special occasion? In both cases, we have just the thing for you.
In today’s issue of Pet Chef, we present you with the recipe for honey dog biscuits. This recipe maybe a little more difficult than the others we’ve shown so far, but it’s also our biggest success!
Healthy Homemade Dog Treats
Only dog-friendly ingredients are used in this dog biscuit recipe. However, if your dog is sensitive in any way, you should speak to your veterinarian before adding anything new to their diet.
Preparation time: 25 minutes
Use dog bone cutters to make the treats. They look a lot cuter that way.
Nutritional Advice: While this recipe is completely natural and all of the ingredients are dog-friendly, it does contain some natural sugars. So make sure that you don’t give your four-legged friend too many of these treats at once. To ensure that the enjoyment lasts for a long time, you can simply break the treat into small pieces. Your dog can then enjoy them several times without eating too much.
Suitable for cats: Yes (in small quantities, just like with dogs).
Honey Dog Biscuits Recipe
There are a ton of ingredients for this recipe, but believe us, it’s a lot easier than it looks. And it’s really worth it!
Ingredients for the honey dog biscuit recipe:
- 100 g of flour
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 5 g peanut butter
- 60 g butter
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 35 g of oatmeal
- 2 g vanilla sugar
- A few drops of vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 175 ° C;
- Heat honey and peanut butter until a liquid consistency is obtained. You can use either a pan or a microwave;
- Mix all ingredients together;
- Roll out the dough and cut off small pieces with cutters;
- Coat your baking sheet with butter and flour;
- Place the cut-out pieces of dough on top;
- Bake in the oven for 10 to 15 minutes.
And finally … bon appetit! We promise you that this treat will delight your dog.