Border Collies are intelligent, instinctively work hard and train well. They make excellent companions: loyal, attentive and sensitive. Loving their family, these dogs are ready to carry out any commands. They are real friends of a person and want to feel their importance to him.
How to choose a name for a Border Collie so that it will suit both the owner and the animal? Let’s take a look at the most appropriate names in this article.
Top 30 Border Collie Names
- Momo (Instagram star)
- Mike (ditto)
- Ben (David Lee Roth)
- Tuck (James Dean)
Famous Border Collie Names
- Nana (From the movie Snow Dogs)
- Murray (The dog from the TV series Mad About You)
- Jessie (The Border Collie in the movie Animal Farm)
- Bandit (One of the pets from the TV series Little House on the Prairie)
- Fly (The dog from the movie Babe)
If you have not found your pet’s name here, write in the comments, and we will be happy to include it in the list!