A pug in the house is always happiness. Except for those moments when your pet decides to chew on your shoes or stain your clean linen. Or those moments when you do not know how to feed your dog so that he is healthy, full, and happy with life.
And so that you do not flip through 100 sites in search of the information you need, we have collected it for you in one place.
Cake “Scary cat”
1 cup flour
1 cup oatmeal
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 cup canned or boiled pumpkin
3 tbsp honey,
2 tbsp water,
1 lightly beaten egg
2 tbsp crushed nuts
1.Pour the flour and oatmeal and baking powder into a medium bowl and stir. Make a depression in the center.
2. In another bowl, mix pumpkin, honey, egg, and water.
3. Pour the pumpkin-honey mixture into the flour and stir without stirring. Add nuts and stir so that the mass is homogeneous.
4. Make a big cat shape out of a strip of tin or thick foil and grease it with oil. Place the photo on a baking sheet lined with baking paper. Put the mixture in a mold, not reaching the edge of 5-6 cm. The rest of the dough can be put in muffin tins or any other tins and baked with the cake. Bake for 20 minutes in an oven preheated to 200 degrees.
The recipe is for 1 cake and 3-4 muffins.
For one cake:
450 grams of minced poultry meat (turkey, chicken, duck),
2 carrots, diced
280 grams of spinach, frozen and pressed
1 cup cooked brown rice
2 hard-boiled and chopped eggs
1 tbsp vegetable oil, 1 lightly beaten raw egg
1.Place the minced meat, carrots, spinach, rice, butter, and raw egg in a large bowl and mix thoroughly.
2.Spread half of the mixture over the bottom of the prepared baking dish
3. Put the boiled egg on top of the mixture, cover with the rest of the mixture. Bake for 45-50 minutes in an oven preheated to 180 degrees
4. Remove the crust from the oven and let cool for 5-7 minutes. Remove from the mold, drain the liquid.
5. Put 2 cups of potato pure on the cake.
6. Bake a second crust and put it on a layer of puree. Decorate the finished cake with the remaining puree by squeezing the stars and stripes out of the pastry bag.
1 tsp vegetable oil
120 grams ground beef
1.5 cups ready-made pie filling
430 grams ready-made puff pastry
1.Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add minced meat and brown it for 3-4 minutes. Put on a paper towel and pat dry.
2. Thaw the puff pastry and divide each sheet into four pieces. There should be 8 parts in total. Roll out each sheet of dough so that you can cut out enough circles to line the tartlet shapes. Use four circles to line the mold, four to close the top of the mold.
3. Fold the prepared pie filling and minced meat into a bowl, mix, divide into four parts, and place in prepared tins.
4. In four circles, prepared for the top of the tartlets, cut a hole in the form of a dog or a bone. Cover the tartlets with the prepared “lids”, pinch the edges, tuck them down and give them a wavy shape.
5. Arrange the tartlets on a baking sheet covered with foil. Bake preheated to 220 degrees for 15 minutes until golden brown.
8 cups wheat flour
2 tablespoons honey
2 cups warm water (approx)
2 tablespoons sunflower oil
1 cup raisins or mixed crushed dried fruit
Heat the flour in the oven for a few minutes while preparing to bake. When it gets warm, make a depression in the middle of the flour pile and pour honey and water into it, after stirring the honey in the water. Knead the dough, it will be quite sticky. Cover and leave for 15 minutes. Then make a depression in the dough and add butter and dried fruit, mix until a smooth, place on a floured board, and knead thoroughly. Make dough balls about the size of a meatball, then roll them into tortillas about 6 mm thick and place them on a greased, floured sheet. Bake at medium temperature for 40 minutes until an even brown color is obtained. Refrigerate and refrigerate.
If your dog likes crunchier biscuits, thin the tortillas and, after turning off the oven, leave the biscuits inside for 2 hours. The biscuits will dry and become crispy.
The biscuits can be kept in the refrigerator for up to 7 days unless your dog gets to them sooner!
Almost all of the nutrients that are beneficial to the dog are found in ordinary raw meat. Whether you’re table-feeding or cheap dry food, this pate is a great addition to your diet.
500 g minced beef,
2 cups crushed rye bread crumbs
2 hard-boiled eggs
1. Mix the minced meat, crackers, chopped egg, and a little greens. 2. Roll into walnut-sized balls. 3. Place in a colander and dip in boiling water for 5 – 7 seconds (so that the surface is scalded, but the stuffing remains moist inside). 4. Cool it down.
1 cup flour
1/2 cup grated cheddar cheese
1/2 cup boiled peas and carrots,
1/2 cup soft butter, chicken broth.
Preheat oven to 190 degrees. Combine butter and cheese. Add peas, carrots, and flour. Mix thoroughly. Add broth and mold into a ball. Refrigerate it for an hour. Then roll out on a floured surface. Cut into strips 1cm thick. Place on a baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes.
cooking time – 15 minutes
- 200g chicken or turkey
- 100g cooked vegetables such as broccoli, carrots, or cabbage
- 100g cooked brown rice
- A little sauce for taste
Just mix all the ingredients.
cooking time – 20 minutes
- 400g minced meat or stew
- 200g cooked vegetables
- a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar
- 1 clove of garlic
- 100g cottage cheese
- 2 raw eggs
Stir gently and cook in a greased skillet for 10 minutes. Add a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar. Remove the pan from the stove and let cool. Add the rest of the ingredients and mix. Freeze any leftover stew until next time.
- 1-1.5 kg turkey (can be replaced with chicken);
- 100 g of round rice;
- 1 large carrot;
- 1 small zucchini;
- 100 g pumpkin;
- 1 tbsp olive oil, herbs.
- Put the bird in a saucepan, add water, and put it on fire.
- While the meat is being cooked, you need to chop the vegetables.
- Transfer the finished meat to a clean dish.
- Send rice to the broth and cook until tender.
- At this time, butcher the poultry by cutting the meat into small cubes.
- Send meat to ready-made rice, mix, and then add vegetables, oil, and herbs.
Vegetables are practically not cooked to preserve maximum benefits. For this reason, they are sent to the pan last. From this amount of ingredients, approximately 3 liters of porridge are obtained. This amount should be enough for a pet for several days.
This recipe is good for puppies under 6 months old.
- 1 kg of ground beef;
- 1 large carrot;
- 1 large zucchini or zucchini;
- olive oil;
- 100 g of buckwheat.
- Boil the minced beef until half cooked.
- Send buckwheat to the same container.
- Peel vegetables and grate on a coarse grater.
- When the buckwheat is ready, send the vegetables to the pan and mix thoroughly.
- After 2 minutes, transfer the contents of the pot to a blender or food processor and mix thoroughly.
The result is a kind of puree, dearly loved not only by puppies but also by dogs of all ages. You cannot salt the dish.