A good puppy should be rewarded. With this recipe for delicious dog biscuits, you will spoil the gourmet palate of your four-legged friend.
In today’s edition of “Pet Chef,” we want to present a recipe for which you only need three ingredients: bananas, peanut butter, and oatmeal.
The Best Treats for Happy Dogs
All of the ingredients in this recipe are safe and healthy for both dogs and humans. Don’t worry, we’ve already tried it!
Preparation time: 25 minutes
Use cute cookie cutters for the homemade dog biscuits. This time we decided on a bone shape.
Nutritional Advice: Peanut butter can be a very healthy snack for dogs, the only important thing is that you choose dog-friendly peanut butter. This means that it should not contain any added sugar, oils, preservatives, flavor enhancers, and under no circumstances should it contain xylitol (artificial sweetener, poisonous for dogs). So read the label carefully before choosing a peanut butter.
A 3-ingredient Recipe for Delicious Dog Biscuits
This recipe is super easy and quick to make! Even better: all the ingredients are natural and very healthy. They are also a delicious snack for humans. So we don’t want to keep you tortured anymore, here comes the recipe:
- 190 g oatmeal;
- 1 large banana;
- 110 g natural peanut butter (without added sugar, oils, preservatives, flavor enhancers, and WITHOUT xylitol!).
- Preheat the oven to 180 ° C.
- In a blender, paint the oatmeal into flour.
- Mash the banana in a bowl and mix it with peanut butter until it becomes a smooth cream.
- Add all but one tablespoon of the oatmeal to the banana and peanut butter mix. Mix all three ingredients together.
- Dust the work surface with the remaining oatmeal and roll out the dough about half an inch thick.
- Cut out the shapes you want and place the cookies on baking paper.
- Bake the cookies for 15 minutes or until the edges turn brown.
- Let the biscuits cool completely before feeding them.
You can keep the cookies in a simple storage jar or freeze them if you want them to last longer. So you don’t have to worry about running out of treats. How did the cookies of your furry friend taste?